Spanish Ministries Coordinator
5-10 hours per week
Reports To: Executive Director
Purpose: Coordinate the Loving Help Program for Spanish speakers and assist non-English speakers with all services.
- Coordinate classes for Spanish speaking clients and attend Loving Help Program weekly.
- Recruit, train, and oversee Spanish speaking volunteers as necessary.
- Maintain accurate client records.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Assist the Executive Director in developing relationships with Spanish speaking churches.
- Complete training and attend meetings as necessary.
- Ensure intakes are being completed with Spanish speaking clients.
- Translate documents and curriculum from English to Spanish.
- Conduct regular evaluation to gain an understanding of the client’s experience in the program including reaction and feelings, learning, skills, and effectiveness as well as other needs and possible future educational offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Discernment, non-judgmental attitude and the ability to listen, empathize, and accept others.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Healthy, professional boundaries.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
How to apply
Please contact our office for an employment application or download it using the link below. Interested applicants should submit a completed application with references, cover letter, and resume to:Love INC of Greater O'Brien County/> Kristi Robinson, Executive Director
P.O. Box 213
611 Park Row
Sheldon, IA 51201